Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday Made It


I am excited to link up with 4th Grade Frolics again for "Monday Made It".
 Monday Made It



I hung these in my class computer area. The sign that says "computers" is a recycled wood picture. The larger piece is a 10"x14" canvas. The 2 smaller pieces are cardboard shapes I got from Hobby Lobby. I painted all of them with chalkboard paint. I glued on labels from Schoolgirl Style and added 2 tissue paper flowers, ribbon and clothespins. I am going to hang the daily computer schedules on the signs.



The picture is from Schoolgirl Style. I mod podged it onto a canvas that I painted turquoise. I hung this on a cabinet in my class.



I found this "friends" cardboard sign at Hobby Lobby. I painted it turquoise and hung it above the sink area in my class. I painted a canvas and glued clothespins on it. I plan to hang pictures of the children in the class on the canvas throughout the year.


I made the "Class Jobs" sign by gluing a cardstock paper onto a cardboard shape i got from Hobby Lobby.



I am going to use these drawers to help organize my Guided Math groups. I found 3-drawer bins that are larger than the others I have. They hold scrapbook paper so they are about 12" x 12". I think the larger size will be better since I like to keep manipulatives and other materials together with papers I need for each group.


Since I will teach Math to 2 different blocks of students, I got two bins (one for each group). They can stack together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips