Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Magic Tree House Reading Comprehension





My first and second graders have always loved the Magic Tree House Series by Mary Pope Osborne. For the past few years, I have used the series with my more advanced readers in first grade. I developed packets to go with many of the books in the series.

Each set has:
A Student Booklet with a Cover (12 pages long)
•1 page of questions for each chapter and one for a Book Preview and one for Thoughts about the book.
•Includes Reading Strategies such as Predicting, Schema, Text to Self Connections, Visualizing, Sequence, Compare and Contrast, Character and Setting, along with Comprehension questions about the story.

If you are interested, you can get the first set for FREE by clicking on the picture above. The sets are normally $3.50 each. I have made sets for books 1-8 and 17. I will be adding more packets in the next few months.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips