Monday, August 24, 2015

Coffee Table Makeover

Today is the first day of school for us.I was able to finish one of my favorite projects last week just in time for school to start.




I had this old square coffee table that I painted for my room last year. By the end of the year, it needed to be refreshed. My husband had the wonderful idea of covering it with a white bord from Home Depot. Here is what it looked like at the end of last school year:

Home Depot cut a sheet of white board into a 45 inch square. I attached it with Power Grab glue and put white duct tape around the edges of the table. Here it is now:


I let the children write their names on the table at Meet the Teacher night.


One of the best parts about this project was that the white board sheet was $14 and I have a large enough piece left that I can recover the table next year if it gets messed up for some reason.

Now, I'm off for a busy first week of school. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips