Thursday, August 13, 2015

Classroom Reveal 2015

I finally have my room done! Yeah! There are still a lot of little things I want/need to do, but I feel like my room looks done enough for Meet the Teacher which comes on our first day back. After Meet the Teacher, I plan to get some of the small things done.

I switched rooms (and grade levels this year). So, I wanted to change things up a little bit, but be able to use some of the things I bought a couple years ago when I went with a turquoise and lime green theme.

I found this set by Schoolgirl Style.


 I love the colors! And my turquoise and lime green bins fit right in. I added some navy blue and chevron print to what I already had.

Here are some pictures:


The bulletin board on the left is where I will hang student work and put the Math skills we are working on. Our rules are on the top of the bookshelf. The math manipulatives are on the shelves. There were still boxes to be taken out on the floor in front of the bookshelf when I took this picture. 
Under the clock, I have 2 small pocket charts for my Math Center rotations. Under those pocket charts are my books.


This is the Calendar area. The wire shelves to the right will be cubbies for the students' backpacks. I plan to hang anchor charts on the back of the wire, which will help to hide the cubbies.


This is the board at the front of the room. The Book Baskets are on the shelf under the board. 


The Word Wall is on the bulletin board above the green shelves. On the right is the Science bulletin board (on the front of the cabinets). The short table is one of the Center areas. There are pillows under the table for the students to use. 


This is my tiny Social Studies bulletin board. This round table will be used for Centers. The easel on the left will be for our "Daily Data" questions. 



Here is a view from the back of the room.



This table will be used as another Center area.


These cabinets hold a lot of my teaching supplies. Students will turn in their work in the basket on the counter under the green arrow.My Teacher Manuals are behind the striped cloth.Our Class Schedule will go in the black pocket chart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips