Monday, October 12, 2015

Monday Made It

 Monday Made It



Fall Tray


I recently bought this wooden tray for $5 from Walmart. It was unfinished and I painted it turquoise to match the colors in my house.
However, when I put out my fall decorations, it didn't match.
So, I lightly glued on black burlap and orange ribbon around the outside of the tray.





Photo Collage



I got this wooden tray/frame from Hobby Lobby over the Summer.
Previously, I made a collage with pictures of my mother's family.
This weekend, I finished the collage for my father's family.


I printed out the pictures so they were about 2 inches by 3 inches.
I made small cards with each person's information. 
I added their names and birthdays on small cards.
I printed everything on photo paper and put Mod Podge over everything.




2 comments:

  1. I really like your collages...what a great way to honor both sides of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that photo collage is beautiful! I will have to do something like this in my house. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips