Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Classroom Tour: Teacher Week 2015


My students came back to school on August 24th. I moved classrooms, and grade levels, this summer. Here is a tour of my classroom.
Here is my old coffee table made into a white board table. 

The black bins are holding my Math Centers for the week. I can store them there and just take them to the Center areas when we need them.


Here is my white board and Smart Board area. The baskets under the board are Book Baskets for the students to use.

This is my Calendar Area where students review Math skills.


This is on the counter and it is where the students turn in their work.


The desks are in 5 groups. I have a lot of storage in the cabinets. I made the "DREAM" sign from cardboard letters from JoAnn Fabrics.

This is a view from the back of the room.


This is one of the Center tables near our Class Library.


Here is where I keep the Social Studies supplies and books.


The Word Wall is in this area. 


The Math manipulatives are on the left in the back.


Each group of desks has a set of these bins.


This is part of our  Class Library.


Math manipulatives with our Class Rules on the top shelf.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips